- Shipwrecks Off the East Coast - Harrowing Tales of Rescue and Disaster
- Rum, Blood & Treasure - Stories Strange and True from Atlantic Canada
- American Loyalists to New Brunswick - The ship passenger lists
- Canada's Bastions of Empire - Halifax, Victoria and the Royal Navy 1749-1918
- Titanic Remembered - The Unsinkable Ship and Halifax
- Harbour Hopper's Best Halifax Stories - Hangings, Explosions, Tunnels, Romance, Politics, Riots and More!
- Loyalist Rebellion in New Brunswick - A defining conflict for Canada's political culture
- Oak Island and Its Lost Treasure - Third Edition
- The Discovery of Weather - Stephen Saxby, the tumultuous birth of weather forecasting, and Saxby's Gale of 1869
- Inventing Academic Freedom - The 1968 Strax Affair at the University of New Brunswick
- True Stories from Nova Scotia's Past
- Heroes of the Acadian Resistance - The Story of Joseph (Beausoleil) Broussard and Pierre Surette 1702-1765
- Halifax: Discovering Its Heritage
- Titanic Lives - On Board, Destination Canada
- Heroes of the Acadian Resistance - The Story of Joseph Beausoleil Broussard and Pierre II Surette 1702-1765
Our books are priced in Canadian dollars.